"Magnets & Energy" © 2006 -14 songs, 47 min 12 sec
- Actual Spawning (Hofmann / Kiley)
- Last Human Clutch (Hofmann / Kiley)
- Fire at the Tampson House (Hofmann / Kiley)
- Pregnant With Postcards (Hofmann / Kiley)
- Spies Like Friends (Hofmann / Kiley)
- Liccorice Cubist (Hofmann / Kiley)
- If It Please the Magistrate (Hofmann / Kiley)
- Hold Your Flashlight (Hofmann / Kiley)
- New Chapel Ticket Thieves (Hofmann / Kiley)
- Astral Projecting Now (Hofmann / Kiley)
- The Sour Nurse (Hofmann)
- The Frozen Officials (Hofmann)
- Breadlines of January (Hofmann)
- The Wedding Machines (Hofmann)
Professionally recorded first full length release. Played live and recorded mostly live. Sounds good. Very aggressive guitar rock sound, a complete departure from the first EP. Lots of catchy rock songs here.
The first full-length release. 14 songs in just under 50 minutes. This was recorded at Kiley's home studio but this time John McKay was at the controls. He had a mobile recording set up and some good mics.
Contains songs written from 2001 to 2006 by John and Kiley.
This was a full-on rock band recording affair. Drums were mic'ed up, guitars had dedicated tracks, bass was tracked, etc.. I think we played the music parts all live with some random overdubs to fix mistakes.
This was kind of a concept album idea but it turned out more like a standard record with some songs being more like suites. The Frozen Officials and Breadlines of January are actually one song (actually its 6 or seven mini parts).
This was our stab at making the big rock and roll album with a real engineer / producer. It was a rock band firing on all cylinders and playing very well together after many shows and lots of practice time under our belts.